When you need help using Facebook, we want it to be as easy as a click for you to get it. Our Help Center offers a central resource for you to find answers to common questions and learn more about using Facebook.
Recently, we introduced a more streamlined design and a series of other changes for the Help Center to make it faster for you to find the answers you need. The improvements include:
- A new search interface that displays related help pages and matches help content for other languages if there are no results in your language, in addition to the regular FAQ results and user-to-user help topics.
- Filters on the left-hand side to navigate the available content types: FAQs, user-to-user support, and the new privacy and safety pages.
- Separate user-to-user support navigation, for both those who simply want answers from other users, as well as those who want to answer other people's questions.
- Unique Web addresses, or URLs, for each FAQ so you can share them with friends and family who are looking for help.
We have a ton of information about every part of the site, and you can find answers by searching or just browsing around. Here are a few common ways to navigate the Help Center:
- If you have a specific question, try searching the Help Center first. For example, you can search for "profile picture" if you want to learn how to change your profile picture.
- If you want to browse by topic, click on the most relevant subject on the Help Center's main page and then select the relevant subtopic. For example, if you'd like to learn more about privacy settings, first click "Privacy" and then select the "Privacy settings and fundamentals" link. If you want to report a bug or check if the issue you're experiencing is a bug, click "Troubleshooting" from the main page.
- If you'd like to see answers from other users in the Help Center's user-to-user support feature or if you want to contribute answers, select the "Help Discussions" filter on the left-hand side and browse by topic there.
Remember, you can access the Help Center by hovering over your Settings menu in the top navigation on Facebook or by clicking the "Help" link located at the bottom of every page. The Help Center is currently available in Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, and we're working to expand the number of available languages as quickly as possible.
Jason manages the Help Center and thinks contributing in the Help Center's user-to-user feature is a great New Year's resolution.